23/03/2013

The Sharpest Lives are the Deadliest to Lead!


I bought sneaker wedges finally! I was never really impressed by this type of shoe when the first came out, I thought the deciders of trends where overreaching a bit by taking the sporty route. But then a couple of weeks ago that I saw them on Trendy Teal that I knew I had to have them. I spent hours scouring the internet but didn't find ones I was happy with until a spur of the moment trip into town on Thursday brought these babies into my life.The sneaker element in these is more covert which I like because the overall effect is more subtle, so thank you H&M.
This is the first look I styled for them and it's as casual as can be, because I had to navigate train platforms with heavy bags and such for my journey home yesterday. 
And now that I am home I woke up to devastating (for me) news, that my all time favourite band My Chemical Romance from my school days has broken up and I'm just broken up (get it?) about it. I've been listening to some of their music all morning hence the title, which is inspired by one of my favourite songs. 

On another note is it just my area or has anyone else seen snow when it's now officially spring? What the hell England!

Lots of Love
Barbrah 
x

5 comments:

  1. Awww, so so happy to inspire!
    Haha, they look awesome on you too - see, sneaker wedges aren't so bad ;)
    I love the sporty-cool look you went with too. That's exactly how I love to wear mine. The beanie, jacket, and awesome jewelry/nails combo is perfect!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you styled your sneaker wedges.
    ps .. love your hair.

    twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit,love the shoes and rings :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    I always follow back :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! great post! would you like to follow each other via GFC and BlogloviN? I always return the follow...leave me a message to let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those nails and ring x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete