14/03/2013

One, Two, Monochrome!

This week can only be described as the most hectic week of my 3rd year life. I've been rushing around trying to find participants for my dissertation experiment and it's been hell, anyway with all this in mind I have been dressing more-so to be comfortable than anything else. This isn't too different to how I normally dress but I didn't want to add unnecessary flare especially when I was to be lugging my 3kg laptop around the uni. And what is easier than monochrome, everything about it is understated and simple but still cutting edge and dare I say I think I pulled it off well.
All that aside, it'll be Easter soon and I can't wait to head off home and have my family around me again. I'm looking forward to my big comfy bed and my mom's cooking the most but I still have a week left before I'm back at the nest.
Have you got any plans for the Easter holidays?

Barbrah
x

9 comments:

  1. hey! so lovely)
    would you like to follow each other?
    flw me and tell about this! Be sure I’ll flw back)
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Simple and chic!

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx
    Kelly

    www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com is in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG,this is so amazing,I love the post!
    Your blog is great hun,If you like take a look on my blog,would you like to follow each other?
    Wish you a nice week! <3
    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this chic take on the black and white trend :)
    Cool leather jacket!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Simple and fashionable, i like that!! :) xx

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely sweater!


    http://www.alliness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your family & nice look , would you like to follow each other www.lovemeski101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete