04/03/2013

Flower Power

Dress: ASOS, Jumper: H&M, Bag: eBay, Shoes: New Look
Well here's to hoping for more sunny days. After a never-ending onslaught of cloudy days, the sun finally came out and I took full advantage. I pulled a summery dress out of my wardrobe and hoped off to lectures all the while hoping that it wouldn't rain. I toned it down with the jumper because whilst it was sunny its completely spring yet.
Anyhow most of my days have been filled with stressing out about my dissertation and watching TV and yesterday I finally got a chance to see The Dark Knight Rises. My housemate lent it to me and I can see why everyone was raving about it, it was so amazing. If you haven't seen it yet I recommend you do, it will be a very enjoyable 3 hours of your life. 
Am I the only one dying for spring to rear its its little head, I feel like it's cold forever...

Bx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Yea I cant wait for spring as well.

    http://chinnyob.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, its sooo cute:) Lovely look x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous , love the styling xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so cute :) love it :)
    follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much it means a lot :) x

      Delete
  5. Way to take advantage of the sunlight! I'm planning on doing the same thing tomorrow with a dress as well :)
    Haha, love the sweater layered on top and your cute flats.
    Also, so happy I inspired you to try sneaker wedges! :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I couldn't really resist after I saw how you styled them :)x

      Delete
  6. i love your outfit love...great print :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sweater and color!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful floral outfit! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, I checked out your blog and I love it x

      Delete