07/02/2013

Nautical Season

Blazer: H&M, Ruffle Shirt: Primark, Skater Skirt: River Island, Boots: New Look
 Hello there,
Just thought to show what I wore to the first day of lectures the other day. I looked outside before I dresses and it looked deceivingly springy so I wore my new little skirt from the Christmas sales. It's my new favourite thing, I love the subtlety of the animal print; not the overly garish multicoloured kind, though I love that one too. I paired it with this little vest top with a dressy ruffle on the front for a smarter look. In a certain light it sort of looks one of those shirts you wear nerds always pair with a suit for prom, despite this I think its charming.

My decision for the springy look did backfire a tad because on the way back we got rained on, and I wished I'd gone for my safe option: jeans and boots. Anyway I think it worked out well and it got me excited for actual spring. In anticipation for this I have also joined the gym like the little exercise buff I am. Matter of fact it's where I'm off to after I click publish.

Any plans today?

Barbrah x

13 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your blazer, the colour suits you so well!!!:)
    xx, Vanessa

    www.piecesofmariposa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's exactly what I like

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blazer and the skirt =) very cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice skirt, is that velvet? followed your blog as well.
    -Vanessa
    http://vanessajays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's got this velvety feel to it along with the animal pattern. Thank you :) x

      Delete
  6. serious that skirt from the primark? amazing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, it's from River Island, i got it in the January sales x

      Delete
  7. Such a cute outfit, I love the clash of prints! In answer to your question, I upload my photos to Flickr, use the HTML code and paste them onto my blog post where i change the height and width (within the HTML code) to suit my blog layout. I changed the widths of my entire blog using the template designer on blogger. Hope that helps!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete