16/02/2013

Liebster Blogger Award


   
I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Maggie Pegg the other week and I'm finally getting round to making a post about it. Massive thanks for the nomination of my humble little blog :)
So the basics; the award is basically meant to promote new bloggers with less than 200 followers and you are to follow the rules of those who have nominated you.

I think I have it easy by only having one question to answer, which is:

How/What made you start blogging and how has it been so far?
I think, I have always had an interest in writing things down, even when I was younger before I discovered the internet I would always make drawings and write in a journal of sorts. I have had many blogs before this one on different topics, but at some point my interest in fashion took priority and I have been trying to document my interest since. 
It's a little nerve wrecking to put up just my regular pictures when so many blogs are so established and professional looking and all I have is my point & shoot camera. But hey ho it is what it is and I have enjoyed it so far. It's always a challenge when I decide what to wear. Setting up my camera and timer to take the pictures was always awkward and still is but to a lesser degree because I'm starting to feel more comfortable and confident enough in my abilities to be able to enjoy myself, and I can;t wait to see what the future brings :) 

Now my questions:
 If you had to pick one who is your favourite youtuber?
One wardrobe essential you cannot live without?
Skirts or Trousers?
And lastly what is your experience of blogging so far?

I tag:

The Rules
1) Answer the questions I've set
2) Nominate other bloggers of your choice with less than 200 followers
3) Link back to this post if you answer the questions and comment on this post as well

I look forward to reading your posts guys :)

2 comments:

  1. Was fun reading through your answers :) Love your blog, as you already know, keep blogging :) Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw thank you so much for nominating me! xx

    ReplyDelete