21/02/2013

Dressy Casual

Blazer: Forever 21, Blue Tee: Primark, Necklace: Forever 21,  Jeans: Topshop, Heels: New Look
Hiya guys, I have been away for a while doing educational things but I thought to come and show you this outfit I'm wearing on my trip to London for my housemates birthday.
We're spending the whole weekend in London doing sight seeing, shopping and hopefully making a visit to TGI Fridays. I'm geared for it being a bit expensive but I think it should be worth it considering how I pretty much never venture that far south during term time. I wanted to keep this outfit fairly simple but give it a little flair to make it interesting and I think the blazer made it work.
What are you plans for the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Oh those shoes lavvvvvvvvv
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blazer!! Xx

    http://sandrasayswhynot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I love that chic blazer with the black trim! Also, love how your heels match :)
    Thanks for the kind comment, count me as your newest follower as well!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur shoes!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blazer is adorbs!

    : signe (your newest follower)
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete