22/01/2013

For The Love of Burgundy

Everything I Am Wearing Is from New Look, what a coincidence!
To say I have been a little absent lately is an understatement, did anyone miss me? No, ok.
Well I thought to show you an outfit I wore out the other evening to celebrate the end of exams. My friends and I went clubbing and I danced my little heart heart, it was so much fun.
I have only just recently embraced the oxblood trend, and I must say I can't get enough. Without trying to sounding conceited,I really believe this colour suits me. I think it boils down to me suiting more muted shaes as opposed to primary colours. 
I'm not really normally one for shorts but I'm trying to branch out a bit more with my wardrobe, especially with spring around the corner (I say as we are knee deep in snow *optimism or what*)

What new things are you trying this spring?
Bx

15 comments:

  1. Oh i still haven't been out to celebrate that exam period is over : (... I think the I blood looks good on you... And I wanna thank you for being such a doll! I actually don't have a photographer either... I owed all the credit to my little tripod and remote : )! Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how u style your outfit...
    u have a lovely blog!!

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
  3. like your style :)
    lovely blog. now following and looking forward to more posts :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I am on such a burgundy kick! love it

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a fan of New Look!! xxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. gaaaaaaah that necklace is gorgeous<3.
    misertlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace, OMG! Its amazing:)
    I replied to your comment on my blog too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love that color burgundy and your jewelry is on point. :)

    -Steph, Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the burgundy/oxblood colour of the shirt. Just bought a dress in a similar colour

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. U're welcome sweety,we can follow each other if u want,just let me konw !! :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour! it's a great shirt.

    xx
    medge

    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do your shoes have leopard print heels?! Love! This is great stuff from New Look! Inspired to go and have a look myself!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl love the shirt :)

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out the link for more info. <3
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Maggie: http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  14. the shirt's from New Look?! i love it! hope it's still in the shops.....



    celebrating 1 year of blogging with an international giveaway! - www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete