05/01/2013

Always Late to the Party...


I bought this skirt in the boxing day sales for cheaps and I just love the print on it even though it might not be season appropriate. I think it just brightens up anything you wear especially around winter when it's dreary and miserable outside. The shoes I got from my friend recently as a birthday present and I can't get enough of the animal print detail at the bottom.
 
 This coming year I want to take my style to the next level because I know in 2012 I spent the better majority of my time in jeans and t-shirts. And while there is nothing wrong with this I do think its time to step up my game so brace yourself for my future attempts of being creative my my wardrobe.
 
Finally, for the coming year I made myself broad resolutions that may or may not affect the blog depending on my success.
I plan to:
Be more adventurous by saying yes to more things. I realise that I'm only 21 but lately i feel like I have the mindset of a sixty year old where my idea of a good time is a night in with a cup of tea and a good book. I just want to take advantage of my final year of university to enjoy life because I know once I finish I'll be expected to actually act like a grown-up.
Get fitter which of course is one of the most typical resolutions which everyone forgets about after a week but I am serious in my vow to take better care of my body by eating better and moving more.
Get work experience so my CV can kick ass. I'm doing a psychology degree and I need something that'll make me stand out when I do approach the working world - I'm starting to sound like a grown-up already :(
Pass my degree, which is a no-brainer really. I need to get a 2:1 if I a actually want to use my degree, anything less is just not an option so I will be burying my nose in my books from now until June whilst hoping and praying for success.

Anyhow, this has been long enough and though I am 5 days late Happy New Years everyone.
What are your plans for the coming year?

B x 

10 comments:

  1. your skirt was a good bargain on sales, seems never to have such luck. Good luck on your resolution, wish you success in your academics. Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that skirt! So cute. Great look. x


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute :D

    http://gopolaysia.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt... And omg i think its so cool that you are a psychology major! U can do so much with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your blog!
    Just seen it today and I'm glad.

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your outfit! your floral skirt is stunning and the combination with the blue shirt is just perfect!! Wow!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm absolutely loving this pencil midi! super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete