13/12/2012

Freedom!



So I have been a little quiet recently, I don't know if anyone noticed. 
The reason is because I have just had an insane amount of of coursework to get through. I being the great time waster that I am left it all until last minute and I spent this week panicking. Anyhow it's all over now, back to the post;
On my way back from handing my work in, I stopped in Tesco and got the magazine and chocolate as a little treat. The chocolate is already gone but I'm still making my way through the magazine. I'm liking alright so far but i think I'm more of a Company girl. But this one came with free Nails Inc. polish so it was a must buy. The colour is gorgeous; that statement red that every girl needs in a collection and I like how it looks with my skin tone so I have it on right now. 
Now that I have all this free time I am going to have to catch up with all the things I put off because of work so that means laundry time yaay *insert sarcasm here*

B x



4 comments:

  1. I wonder if that strengthening nail polish remover can take off glitter pretty easily without you having to soak your nails. Do you like it thus far?


    xo, natasha solae
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbrah!

    Thanks for checking out my blog earlier. I appreciate any feedback. Where are you from? I totally don't have a Tesco here in California but I used to go to them all the time when I studied in Shanghai!

    Let's follow each other on Bloglovin'?

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4186847/salacious-with-style

    xoxo,
    Jordan-Risa

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete