25/11/2012

Winter Wishlist...

Winter wishlist

From left to right: Trilby hat,  Dior Dolce Vita,  Samsung Galaxy SIII,,  Lust Solid Perfume,  
     Urban Decay Naked2 Palette, Topshop Khol Eyeliner in Black.

Hi everyone, I've been seeing a lot of Christmass/Winter wishlist out there and it got me thinking about what I really want before winter's end. Anyhow I naturally had to make a wishlist of my own, and these are the things I'm crying for this Christmas. 
Now I don't necessarily want these specific products (even thought it would be amazeballs if I got them all) but it's more what they represent. Like I don't see myself spending over £40 for a single make-up palette however it would be great if I were to get a neutral eyeshadow palette. I'd be perfectly happy with a Sleek one for example. The only actually product I'm dying to have is the Samsung Galaxy SIII because I  really want to get an android phone again because Blackberry is just terrible and I can't wait to ditch my Torch. 

What are your winter must-haves?

B x

6 comments:

  1. I have the S3 and the Naked2 palette. I love them both!! :)

    Jalie,
    www.jaliechichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful. I know your blog. I enjoyed very stylish and you're really pretty :) You have a new follower. I invite you to know my blog. I would love to receive your visit;) A big hug PersonalStyle.
    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! i love your blog ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Invest in the NAKED palette! You must...n it's SO worth it!
    I'm eye the Sephora holiday collection (highlighters and bronzers edition)


    http://www.indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably good gloves - winter is so harsh!

    ReplyDelete