30/11/2012

Lecture Day

 



Skull top: H&M, Blazer: Thrifted, Scarf: Mom's, Jeans: Topshop, Bag: Ebay, Wedges: New Look

Happy Friday guys, I hope you're all well. I just thought to show you what I wore to my lecture today because I was quite happy with how it looked all put together.
May I just say how much I'm loving my new bag, its just the best thing I've ever had. It just goes with everything and I love how it looks simple but can go with anything dressy as well. That Alexander Wang is a genius (even though mine is a knock off, but shhh!)
What are you loving in particular?
B x

7 comments:

  1. I love those pants and your shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. Would you like to follow each other?
    I follow you now, I hope you will do the same.

    Xx http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your shoes!! And your bag is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love your bag.

    X Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!! Love love love the bag!! Very Alexander Wang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey bub, I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award... I don't know if you've already had/done one already but I like your blog so I'll nominate you anyway :-D
    Have a gander xxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-awards-64-followers.html

    ReplyDelete