01/11/2012

Autumn Hues

Jumper: H&M, Jacket: Ebay. Skirt: ASOS, Boots: New Look

I realised recently that Autumn has always been a season I always seem to under appreciate. It has something to do with my strong dislike for the cold that follows this season. However when you look at it objectively it is one of the more exciting seasons, reflected in the way in many ways; the way the air is always crisp and cool and also the amazing colours that are everywhere you look. And of course from a fashion perspective it is that season in which you can add unimaginable amounts of layers without the fear of boiling to death. 
Anyhow I tried to reflect that in this outfit I wore yesterday to go about my daily business, with all the muted hues that are perfect for autumn and I don't think it turned out badly at all.

2 comments:

  1. You look great!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment for some Le Spec sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great combination! I Love how you combined the colors! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Xx

    http://www.itchyedgy.com/

    ReplyDelete