06/10/2012

Winter Essentials

Winter cape: Dorothy Perkins, Pyjama shorts: Primark, Fluffy Slippers: New Look


So I've been gone for a while, and I've been busy getting prepared for winter. Normally I dread this time of year but for some reason I am excited as hell for A/W 2012.
In preparation I got myself some slippers for those days when you want to laze around the house. 
And to overstate, my most coveted winter item this year is my winter cape that I got. These have made a big appearance on the catwalk recently and by chance I walked into Dorothy Perkins and there it was, just calling to me and I gave in. Im happy to admit that I gave into temptation for once.

 Barbrah
x

6 comments:

  1. Those slippers look nice and warm!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cape! I think I might get me those slippers, they look nice!


    Sam x
    lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!

    xxx

    http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fluffy slippers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete