20/09/2012

In The Middle of Nowhere..


                             Wrestling T-shirt: eBay, Jeans: Topshop, Wedges: New Look, Cross Earrings: Topshop

On the way back to school last weekend. I chose something nice and simple to wear, I chose for comfort (after considering all the boxes I would be helping to shift back into my house for University).
Excuse the busy background, these were taken in the middle of the motorway. Thankfully I have now finished unpacking now so I can start looking forward to freshers week, and can finally start catching up on your blogs :)
                                                                        Barbrah
                                                                             x

2 comments:

  1. awww I love your T shirt and your hair looks awesome <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you pack your hair here, can`t wait to get my braids done. Love your blog.HUGS

    ReplyDelete