06/09/2012

Autumn/Winter

                            Johnson's Daily Essentials, hydrating 24 hour Day Cream
                                    Jemma Kidd I-Glamour Define Eyeliner 
                                       Dove Indulgent Nourishment Body Lotion with Shea Butter
                                          Mitchum Advance Control Deodorant in Unperfumed

Just a few essentials that needed picking up, and i can't say I'm dissapointed with my purchases - well the ones I've tried anyway.

Johnson's Face Cream:
This is amazing, it has changed how I feel about my face. My face has very sensitive skin and smallest change can wreak havoc on my face. But ever since i started using this my face has had no complaints. This summer my skin had not been as good as it normally is. When I moved back from University my face broke out despite not changing my routine; I could only put it down to the change in water. Anyway I'm still trying to recover from that and this has just fit it with my new face routine and I look forward to using it every morning!

Jemma Kidd eyeliner:
This eyeliner goes on so smooth. It acts a little like a liquid eyeliner to me even though it isn't. I got it in 01 black and it glides on so easily, it's not one of those that you have to go over loads of times before it starts showing, another perk is that it has a 'smudger' on the other side for when you want that smoky look. I'm a big fan of the smoky eye so you won't see me complaining. I'm definitely happy with this.

Dove Shea Butter Lotion:
This smells so nice I can't even...I'm in a bit of a Shea butter phase right now and this just fits in with that. I just love how good it is for your skin and the smell is always a great bonus. This is for dry skin so it's very moisturising for my regular skin.

Mitchum Unperfumed deodorant: 
Well what can I say. It does the job!

And finally:
                                               

Nice new boots...because winter is coming!
I got these from New Look and i love the animal print detailing around the top of the shoe. It sold them to me!

Are you looking forward to Autumn 2012, because i certainly am!

5 comments:

  1. definitely looking forward to fall - great boots, they look like they'll go with everything. And I think I'll try that eyeliner out, especially for the smokey look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think about the change of water when moving to and from uni affecting our faces, no wonder I was breaking out! I love those boots, so cute! About using jars as makeup storage - go for it, my mum now washes out every glass jar we've used for me haha, so handy I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing products *_* your outfit looks amazing *_* your blog is very good and interesting <3 maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog,too. keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. boots are an important thing to have during winter. they are really cute.

    twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete