02/09/2012

A Very Amateur OOTD




Blazer: Thrift, T-shirt: New Look, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins, Shoes: New Look

My first OOTD, this is what I wore to Church this morning. I always try to keep it simple but a little bit dressy (if you could call it that) and i think i did quite well in that regard. 
This is the first time I've worn this blazer since I got it a few weeks ago and i must say I am a great fan. I got it at the thrift store near my work for such a great price I could hardly believe it. Normally I'm not good at thrifting, I just never seem to know how to browse properly and it ruins my mojo so to speak. Anyhow, I think the blue on blue worked quite well together and it's something I'll try to put together more often.

Barbrah
x

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this blazer, a nice cool blue! I'm so bad at thrift shopping it hurts haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your ice blue blazer - that's a really cool colour!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blazer!! Such a cool blue :D
    Would love it if we follow each other! Want to?

    <3
    Http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not amateur at all, I love your outfit, it's a really cute look for church :)


    onacruz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete