13/08/2012

Nails!


                                                          Left: #702 Mashmalllow Heaven  Right #700 Block Your Green 





I had this job before where i had to wash up all the time and it wreaked havoc on my nails but since i quit my job a couple of months ago my nails have been growing a lot more. Since then I've started to enjoy painting them and buying new colours for the coming Autumn. With  that in mind last week i treated myself to a couple of new nails varnishes.
Now normally I go for primary colours that are bold and bright but since spring I've really been into pastels and i picked up some tops that fit the description and now I'm moving to nails and these really fit that.

I'm a great fan of Rimmel nail colour, they have a really good finish and last for absolute ages even though I'm always having to wash up or something. Im happy with the puchase and I'm definitely going to be adding to my collection soon.

1 comment:

  1. omg I did a post similar to this,

    http://dollsanddresses.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/rimmel-60-seconds.html

    ReplyDelete